Title: 4 Cardinal Virtues
|Date:||May 12, 2003|
|Length:||2 / 418|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For these reasons, the Four Cardinal Virtues exist.
The four cardinal virtues of Prudence, Justice, Fortitude and Temperance are interconnected. This means that if you do not possess one of them, all the others are spoiled, and so you do not possess virtue at all.
Prudence is the most important of the four cardinal virtues...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The most important part of prudence is knowledge. Thomas Aquinas lists many different components of prudence, but three main ideas exist. Memory is the order to know the meaning of the present. Docility states the willingness to remain open to reality and to learn as situations change. Clear Headed decisiveness notes that prudence is not merely knowing what to do, but also in a timely way...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- KOSOVO PEACE ACCORD
- Is Turkey a suitable member for the EU?
- The New Basel Accord ? Implication for Banks
- 4 Cardinal Virtues
- Suitable Toys For Ages 6-12
- Camp David Accord
- Is Ethnography A Suitable Meth
- meech lake accord
- The Camp David Accord
- »Explain why Mill distinguishes between higher and lower pleasures and assess whether he achieves his aim or not.«
- Pleasures under Mill's Utilitarianism
- The 7 Deadly Sins and 7 Cardinal Virtues
- Death Penalty Suitable For First Degree Murders
- Kyoto Accord
9 pages / 2535 words
2 pages / 319 words
2 pages / 418 words
4 pages / 953 words
2 pages / 489 words
2 pages / 527 words
1 pages / 285 words