- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
In the article, Working with Organizational Dark Data, Paul Chin discusses intranet (an internet like network whose scope is restricted to the networks within a particular organization) dark data (something that you cannot see directly but knows exist due to the affect that it has on other things).
In the 1990's, organization's begin to use intranets as a corporate content management tool to store all sorts of information shying away from tools that were previously used such as: word processor documents, spreadsheets, PDF files, structured databases, proprietary applications, hard copy documents stored in file cabinets, employees' e-mail, discussion groups and blogs, and inside employee's head...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- The Dark is Rising
- the dark half
- Organizational Dark Data
- "More light and light, more dark and dark our woes".
- Why did it take so long for a separate working-class party to be established in the U.K?
- A Day In The Dark
- Glow In The Dark Cat
- Is Dark Ages Dark?
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- Dark Water
- Are the Teen Years The Best Years of our Lives
- Official Statistics on crime are often likened to the ?§tip of an Iceberg??. Critically assess this assertion in light of the ?§dark figure?? of crime and any new forms of data that can provide a clearer picture of the true extent of crime.
- Accuracy of Data, Data Ouytput
- WORKING WITH ORGANIZATIONAL DARK DATA
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
1 pages / 199 words
2 pages / 373 words
1 pages / 289 words
1 pages / 237 words
1 pages / 67 words
1 pages / 223 words
3 pages / 782 words