- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
According to figure 2 and figure 3 (hard copies attached), the voltage difference (VD) between the peaks of the input and output are about equal, VD = 0.59 V.
The Peak Rectifier (Schematic 2) experiment required for the input to be taken at varying frequencies, at 1 kHz and 10 kHz. According to the print-outs from figure 4 and figure 5, the output for a 1 kHz produced more ripple than at 10 kHz. For a 1 kHz, there was 56.82% ripple, while for a 10 kHz, there was 14.67% ripple. Thus, it was concluded that less ripple in the output of the rectifier results from a higher frequency.
The Zener Diode Regulator (Schematics 3 and 4) experiment showed :
The percent change in Vo due to line variation at nominal load current is 4...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Half A Day
- How the Other Half Lives
- the dark half
- Input-Output Economics
- Explanation of Input, Output, Storage Devices and Speed
- Not half, not some.
- Forces of Tidal wave Cycles
- Half of the Sky
- Data Input, Output, Storage and Access Methods
- Individual Essay on Input/Output Considerations
- Input And Output Devices
- Input And Output
- Input output storage paper
- Input, Output, Storage Devices, Speed
- Input/Output Identification
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
2 pages / 312 words
5 pages / 1313 words
3 pages / 837 words
5 pages / 1441 words
1 pages / 294 words
2 pages / 516 words
1 pages / 229 words