- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
In an earnest attempt to find a solution, some states (New Jersey, New York, the District of Columbia, Connecticut and pending in California) have passed laws barring hand-held cell phone use while driving. Typical fines range from $50 to $100 for drivers caught using a hand-held device. While these lawmakers have the public's best interest at heart by levying fines, not all entities weighing in on this subject are likely to have the same incentive.
Source: Manufacturer Research
As the result of an independent study (found on their web site in the form of a press release), Plantronics, a manufacturer of headsets states, "71% of drivers steer more accurately when using a headset with a mobile phone"...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Drivers Should Not Be Allowed to Use Cell Phones While Driving
- How Safe Are Mobile Phones?
- Mobile Phones In Business
- Barcodes for Mobile Phones
- Benefits And Problems Of Mobile Phones
- Disadvantages Of Mobile Phones
- Future Of Mobile Phones
- Microprocessor-based Mobile Robot with On-board Vision System Driving Range Golf Ball Retriever
- Mobile Phones Hacking
- Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phones
- mobile phones in schools
- NOKIA MOBILE PHONES
- The Effect Of Mobile Phones
- using mobile while driving is risk
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
1 pages / 155 words
2 pages / 304 words
2 pages / 334 words
1 pages / 259 words
1 pages / 254 words
2 pages / 413 words
1 pages / 279 words