- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Ultimately, it separates the theorists, like Kurzweil, from the storytellers, like Stanislaw Lem. Lem's "The Inquest" takes a glimpse into the future to show readers what it may look like some day. He uses a futuristic setting to examine the possible role of machines in our daily lives. Conflict, credulity and human nature are at the forefront of this story, all of which allude to deeper meaning in today's world.
The level of robotics and AI in Lem's "The Inquest" is not farfetched. That is to say, the story is not unconvincing, but simply exaggerated for our time. Though the events are assumed to be taking place in the future, Lem references no time period and forces the reader to blindly suspend disbelief...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Macbeth: An Inquest
- Distinguish between shareholder and stakeholder in a business context. Comment on the influence of shareholders on the management of a company and its allocation of rewards.
- robots &machines for the Empire
- Why The Bailout Plan Has To Be Passed And Its Adjustments
- A Midsummer Night'S Dream Has Passed It'S Use By Date
- Society's Next Robots
- Distinguish between idealism and parody in Leucippe and Clitophon
- Humans and Robots
- Turing Machines And Universes
- Article: America's Next Achievement Test; Closing the Black-White Test Score Gap
- A brief history of robots
- Robots are Ethical?
- The Inquest
- The Turing Test
- the future of robots
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
2 pages / 422 words
1 pages / 175 words
5 pages / 1303 words
3 pages / 681 words
2 pages / 335 words
2 pages / 525 words
1 pages / 300 words