- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Although a huge market in the urban segment remains tapped, most of the cellular operators have turned towards rural India to broaden their base and reach.
A spokesman for Telecommunications Company Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) said: “We have enough cash assets to make that kind of investment to cover rural areas. We will erect 7,871 additional towers by mid-2008 and about 11,000 towers by 2010 to roll out 3.4 core new connections.”
BSNL is planning to invest Rs 550 crore in the next three years to cover 90% or rural India by 2010.
Indias’s largest mobile phone operator Bharti Airtel recently announced plans to double its tower strength to 80,000 in rural areas by 2008...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Auto Mobile Industry
- DEMAND AND SUPPLY ANALYSIS OF MOBILE SERVICES IN INDIA
- FY 2007 China Mobile Conference Call Finsal
- Innovation in Rural India: IT role
- Role Of Mobile In India
- Rural Informatics And The Impact Of Government Schemes On Rural India
- Rural Marketing In India
- soft drinks in rural market in India
- Mobile Phone Industry
- rural india
- rural india
- Strategy For Rural Upliftment In India
- Mobile Music: Digital Music Distribution Over Mobile Networks
- Mobile Phone Usage Patterns Amongst University Students: A Comparative Study Between India And Usa
- Rural Mobile Market In India.
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
2 pages / 379 words
2 pages / 302 words
1 pages / 253 words
2 pages / 375 words
2 pages / 304 words
1 pages / 254 words
2 pages / 317 words