- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
1,221 CRORE (US$ 301 MILLION)
REVENUES AT RS. 4,304 CRORE (US$ 1,061 MILLION) - UP 32%
EBITDA MARGIN EXPANDS FROM 37% TO 42% - RCOM HAS THE HIGHEST
OPERATING MARGINS OF ANY TELECOM COMPANY IN INDIA
OUR EBITDA MARGIN, BASED ON NET REVENUES, OF OVER 54%
PUTS US IN THE TOP 10 OF GLOBAL TELECOM COMPANIES
RETURN ON NET WORTH EXPANDS TO 36%
NET WORTH EXPANDS TO RS. 21,516 CRORE (US$ 5,302 MILLION)
AND NET DEBT-EQUITY RATIO MAINTAINED AT 0.11:1
ALREADY MADE CAPITAL EXPENDITURE COMMITMENTS
OF RS. 10,000 CRORE (US$ 2.4 BILLION) FOR THE CURRENT YEAR
Mumbai, July 31, 2007: Reliance Communications Limited (RCOM) today
announced its audited consolidated financial results for the quarter ended June 30,
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- About MetLife India Insurance Company Pvt. Ltd.
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF TEAMWORK AT TOYOTA MANUFACTURING COMPANY AND MICROSOFT COMPANY
- DESCRIBE UGANDAN CULTURAL ATTRIBUTES THAT MIGHT AFFECT OPERATIONS OF A FOREIGN COMPANY OPERATING THERE?
- First Profit Making Company To Award Degrees
- Inncrease Profit Margin
- Reliance Telecom Analysis
- Simple Ways To Increase Your Restaurant Profit Margin
- South Africa company investing in EU country
- Telecom Fdi
- Telecom Industry In India
- Telecom Service Provider (INDIA)
- Bpr At Ford Motor Company, India
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
2 pages / 349 words
2 pages / 302 words
1 pages / 285 words
3 pages / 615 words
2 pages / 377 words
2 pages / 488 words
1 pages / 181 words