- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Petroleum, is the primary monomer used to produce polymers. An English chemist named Alexander Parkes was the first scientist to produce the first synthetic polymer in 1862. John Wesley Hyatt, an American, was the first person to produce a useable polymer two years later. He named the product celluloid.
The prime virtue of polymers is a high strength-to-weight ratio. Industrial-strength polymers surpass titanium in tensile strength. To add strength and improve flexibility, polymers are sometimes fortified with short-fiber additives, mostly fiberglass. This is known as a polymer composite. One particular polymer has three times the strength of tempered steel and is being used in bullet proof vests...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Technology Today
- Technology and Today's Youth
- borrower lender relationships in high technology ventures
- Polymers in everyday life
- When Curiosity and High Class Meet: A Psychological Critical Analysis of “A Rose for Emily”
- food polymers- protein
- Biodegradable Polymers
- High Technology Fibers
- he Impact of Today's Technology on Banking
- Polymer Lab
- Technology in high school classrooms
- technology today and yesterday
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
2 pages / 457 words
2 pages / 558 words
4 pages / 1014 words
1 pages / 252 words
2 pages / 415 words
2 pages / 411 words
2 pages / 553 words