- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Realistically though, this robot was useless, and as such in the 1960's its head was given to a retiring engineer and its body was sold for scrap. Humanoid robots were all about the same until the early 1970's.
The Wabot-1, developed at Waseda University between 1970 and 1973, is known as the first (real) humanoid robot in the world. Considering this machine was born in the very early 70's, its announced abilities were actually somewhat impressive. The Wabot had a humanoid structure including somewhat working legs, gripping hands with tactile sensors, and "artificial intelligence" systems that made it comparable to a one-and-half-year-old child, as stated at the time...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- TWO FAILED ATTEMPTS AND ONE SUCCESS: THE INTRODUCTION OF TEAMWORK AT SEAT–VOLKSWAGEN
- Frankenstein's Monster: From Misunderstood Creature to Scientific Breakthrough
- The Robot
- i Robot
- How successful are Descartes' arguments for the real distinction of mind from body?
- Describe what evolutionary psychologists mean when they employ the term ?theory of mind'. Use examples and research studies from Book 1, Chapter 2 to show why this theory is important in evolutionary psychology.
- I robot
- Robot Spirals
- Scientific Breakthrough Paper
- The Greatest Medical Breakthrough?the use of Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Do you think attempts to enhance humans through genetic interventions are a good idea?
- A humanoid future?
- Humanoid Robotics
- Humanoid Robotics
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
2 pages / 503 words
1 pages / 215 words
1 pages / 92 words
2 pages / 463 words
2 pages / 398 words
2 pages / 374 words
1 pages / 300 words