- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Textile fibres are derived both from natural and synthetic origins. Natural fibres such as cotton, wool etc. are often found with lengths 1000-3000 times their diameter. On the other hand coarser natural fibres such as jute, flax, ramie, etc. have lengths 100- 500 times their diameter. However man-made fibres can be made in any desired ratio of length to diameter. The technical textile industry uses both natural and man-made fibres in manufacturing a variety of products. Natural fibres mainly come from agricultural and animal sources; (although asbestos is a natural fibre coming from mineral sources, but this fibre is banned in many countries from being used due to health hazards) whereas the production of man-made fibres is an important activity of the world-wide chemical industry involving largely natural polymers and synthetic polymers (derieved from petrochemical by-products)...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
A professional team of writers is able to craft custom essays from scratch according to your instructions. We are ready to satisfy writing needs of every demanding customer.
Do you need many essays?
The product provided is intended to be used for research or study purposes. Get instant access to over 200,000 papers.
Common topics in this essay:
- BUSINESS CREATIVITY TO INNOVATION
- Case of GAIL India: Increasing creativity and innovation of employees
- Compare And Contrast A Technical Approach To Innovation
- Creativity And Innovation Worksheet
- Discuss the management problems facing multinational companies and companies with an international dimension in various parts of the world
- Innovation, Creativity, And Design
- The Major Challenges Of The Canadian Federal Government: The National Debt And, Trade / Economic Growth
- What is known about the relevance of creativity and its promotion to successful product innovation?
- Technology Innovation for Eco-Friendly HDDs
- Wave-Based Technology: Fiber Optics
- fuel cell technology
- Fuel Cell Technology
- High Technology Fibers
- New Wave of Internet Technology and the Effects on off-line Relationships
- Technology Wave
Feedback of people who used our services.
My experience with ManyEssays.com is extremely satisfying! I was amazed on your user-friendly website which is very helpful. I have also happy on how your customer service experts ...
I would like to say thank you for the level of excellence on providing written works. My University required us a very difficult paper using a very specific writing format and ...
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
I was given by my professor a very difficult essay assignment and I really don’t know what to do. I needed help and ManyEssays.com came at the right time. I quickly availed your ...
I am very happy on the excellent job your writers did on my thesis. It was beautiful in every way, it was a literary masterpiece! Everything was done according to instructions and ...
A top-notch organization all the way and a model in excellent service, your company is. The level of expertise in your field is exceptional as you have in your employment the best ...
Your writing service is so amazing! I was skeptic at first on how your company provides result, but my skepticism gradually vanished immediately after you had finished one task in ...
Your services were an important factor for my academic advance during my college years. I really thank you that you were there when I needed help in my term paper. Your company ...
2 pages / 436 words
1 pages / 260 words
2 pages / 319 words
2 pages / 516 words
2 pages / 419 words
3 pages / 786 words
1 pages / 231 words