- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Including the Forgery and Counterfeiting Act 1981 under which one of the most famous hacking cases was considered, R v Gold (1988) 2 WLR 984. Section 1 states that a person is guilty of forgery if he makes a false instrument, with the intention that it should be accepted as genuine so as to prejudice some other person (instrument includes disks and tapes) the case was rejected under this act because the hacking in question involved entering a BT employees number which did not constitute a disk or tape. Various sections of the Theft Act 1968 have also been applied to computer misuse offences for example where a false statement has been entered in order to gain an unintitled payment (see R v Thompson (1984) 1 WLR 962)...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- ??If, with intent to commit an offence to which this section applies, a person does an act, which is more than merely preparatory to the commission of the offence, he is guilty of attempting to commit the offence''
- Computer hacking
- Computer Crimes: Laws Must Be Pass To Address The Increase In Computer
- Computer Hacking
- Computer Security And Their Data-Viruses
- Computer program
- computer time structure
- Ethical Computer Hacking
- Hacking Computer &Amp; Gmail
- Intro to Computer Hacking
- Intro to computer hacking
- Now Is The Time To Be Computer Literate
- The Past, Present And Future Of Computer Hacking
- The World of Computer Hacking
- Using Computer In Researching Makes The Students Lazy
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
1 pages / 203 words
2 pages / 390 words
1 pages / 203 words
2 pages / 465 words
2 pages / 414 words
2 pages / 401 words
3 pages / 735 words