- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Sc. Degree in Mechanical|
| | | |July 1985 |Engineering |
| |KOKEB TSEBAH COMPREHNSIVE |ADDIS ABABA |Sept. 1975- |ESLCE |
| |SECONDERY SCHOOL | |March 1979 |Certificate |
? UNIDO Fellowship training program in the filed of “Metallurgy and Foundry operation” conducted from Dec 1988 up to Dec 1989 ( for one year) in Cairo Metallurgical Institute, Egypt.
? Certificate on “OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT IN METAL AND ENGENEERING INDUSTRIES”. In a workshop held from April 3 to 20/2000, Organized by UNIDO, COMESA & the FDR of Ethiopia Basic Metals and Engineering Industries Agency (BMEIA)...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Capacity Planning And Control: Nestle
- Capacity planning
- Contrtactual Capacity Of Minors
- Does South Africa have the capacity to host the 2010 world cup soccer
- What are the motivating characteristics of work? Discuss with reference to well-known theories of work motivation.
- What is Capacity Utilization
- Capacity of the mentally ill to conclude contracts
- Proof Is Simply Beyond The Capacity
- Can a work of art have value regardless of who creates it? Can, and should, we look past the character of the artist - however immoral we consider them to be - and simply experience and esteem the work itself?
- Humans have a tremendous capacity for compassion and hatred, peace and war, harmony and conflict
- Industrial Psychology In The Work Place
- Heat Capacity Lab
- To Work or Not To Work, A Sociological View of a Mother's Dilemma
- capacity requirement planning
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
2 pages / 380 words
2 pages / 387 words
2 pages / 340 words
2 pages / 309 words
2 pages / 387 words
2 pages / 419 words
3 pages / 634 words