- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
What are the major data structures used in the following areas : RDBMS, Network data model & Hierarchical data model.
? RDBMS ? Array (i.e. Array of structures)
? Network data model ? Graph
? Hierarchical data model ? Trees
4. If you are using C language to implement the heterogeneous linked list, what pointer type will you use?
The heterogeneous linked list contains different data types in its nodes and we need a link, pointer to connect them. It is not possible to use ordinary pointers for this. So we go for void pointer. Void pointer is capable of storing pointer to any type as it is a generic pointer type...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- A Critical Process for Methods Selection in Organizational Problem Solvi
- A summary of modern practices in employee recruitment and selection methods
- Career Selection: Surviving The Career Selection Process
- Company Selection
- Elaborate and explain the organizational structure, powers & function of the Securities Commission with a brief comparison and/or reference to the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange and Kuala Lumpur Commodities Exchange.
- HRM Selection Tools
- Real Exchange Rate Stabilisation and Managed Floating: Exchange Rate Policy in
- Recruitment and Selection: Comparative Management (Recruitment and Selection Process) between American-style and Japanese-style
- Selection And Recruitment
- IE349-Card Sorting Experiment
- Employee Selection
- Approximate Algorithm For Tsp With Cyclic Insertion
- sex selection
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
1 pages / 281 words
7 pages / 2097 words
1 pages / 242 words
2 pages / 347 words
2 pages / 510 words
6 pages / 1653 words
2 pages / 333 words