- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
The VAT on CDs is 21%, but for books the tax is only 6%. This is a very large population with a lot of unhappy music lovers that have to pay high taxes for CDs. I believe France would definitely be a country to target. Germany is another large country with a population of 81.7 million with a 16% VAT on CDs. The highest VAT on CDs (25%) is seen in Denmark and Sweden, but their population is very small compared to the other countries (Churchill & Brown, 2007).
2. I think using an internet based questionnaire would be the best way to reach potential consumers internationally. Because most people who purchase MP3 players and download music online are from the younger generations, and because the younger generation is more Internet savvy, it would be a great way to accurately reach the younger population who would more than likely purchase an MP3 player...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Consumer behaviour trends in China, Hong Kong and Australia
- Factors that Determine the Currency Exchange Rates
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong Vs Changhai
- Hong Kong and Bussiness
- Hong Kong and Venezuela
- Hong Kong
- How does the fishball stall market in two different districts in Hong Kong, Causeway Bay and Shum Shui Po demonstrate the characteristics of monopolistic competition?
- hong kong
- Japan could be a potential market
- Organic food market in Hong Kong - environmental scan
- Canadians at Hong Kong
- Hong Kong 2
- Hong Kong In 1997
- Digital Euro Music
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
1 pages / 197 words
2 pages / 430 words
2 pages / 403 words
2 pages / 553 words
2 pages / 583 words
2 pages / 450 words
2 pages / 492 words