- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Due to lack of the appropriate funds of government, the private school needs to charge higher tuition and additional school-founding fee to keep the school going. Take the Jinghua elementary school which is a private school in Beijing for example. Parents should pay ?¤30,000 school-founding fee when the children first enter the school, and ?¤14,000 tuition per year. However, in a public elementary school, the average tuition is ?¤980 per year and no additional fee. So there is a big gap between them, and for the parents who are not so rich, the private school is not a rational choice.
Maybe some parents will say that although the private school is a bit expensive, it offers better education because the private school usually has fewer students in every class and better living and studying environment than the public school, and the children can get more attention from the teachers, and their potentials can be well developed...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Professional team of writers is able to craft custom essay from scratch according to your instructions. We are ready to satisfy writing needs of every demanding customer.
Do you need many essays?
The product provided is intended to be used for research or study purposes. Get instant access to over 200,000 papers.
Common topics in this essay:
- Math Perceptions of Taiwanese and American children
- Swades: Training and Development Lessons
- the private school
- Inventing The Paradigm For The Future Of Public Administration In Ghana - Reverberations From The Past And Lessons Of Today.
- Private School Vouchers
- public vs private school
- Nikemultinational Corporations And Economic Development: The Lessons Of Singapore
- Private Vs Capitalist School Systems
- Community Counseling in relationship to Hilary Rodham Clinton's, "It Takes a Village and Other Lessons Children Teach Us"
- Most Important Of Henry VIII's Children
- Explain Why It Is Important To Enable Children To Protect Themselves
- Do you feel family is the most important influence on their children?
- Question: What is the relationship between public, Catholic or other private school attendance and college expectation?
- Systems Development Life Cycles: Private to Public Sector
- The Infrastructure is important to the economic development of an economy.
Feedback of people who used our services.
My experience with ManyEssays.com is extremely satisfying! I was amazed on your user-friendly website which is very helpful. I have also happy on how your customer service experts ...
I would like to say thank you for the level of excellence on providing written works. My University required us a very difficult paper using a very specific writing format and ...
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
I was given by my professor a very difficult essay assignment and I really don’t know what to do. I needed help and ManyEssays.com came at the right time. I quickly availed your ...
I am very happy on the excellent job your writers did on my thesis. It was beautiful in every way, it was a literary masterpiece! Everything was done according to instructions and ...
A top-notch organization all the way and a model in excellent service, your company is. The level of expertise in your field is exceptional as you have in your employment the best ...
Your writing service is so amazing! I was skeptic at first on how your company provides result, but my skepticism gradually vanished immediately after you had finished one task in ...
Your services were an important factor for my academic advance during my college years. I really thank you that you were there when I needed help in my term paper. Your company ...
1 pages / 297 words
1 pages / 265 words
2 pages / 321 words
3 pages / 704 words
1 pages / 186 words
3 pages / 658 words
1 pages / 198 words