- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
With these arguments I will show that it would not be possible for God to exist if he was omnipotent, omniscient, and omni-benevolent.
If you believe that the Bible is a credible source, it says that God is all good and all powerful. So does God have the power to control us, because it is said that he is all-powerful? Free will is the ability to think and do what we want independently. Do we have free will or is he controlling our thoughts and actions. But there is no proof of him ever controlling us, and he could not be controlling us or he would be controlling all the evil that takes place in our world...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Yellow Wallpaper Conclusion
- Conclusion of a lab
- Analysis of J.L. Mackie's, Evil and Omnipotence
- Competition and Conflict: Central to Hobbes' Modern Existence yet incongruous to Greek thought
- Is the existence of evil compatible with the existence of god?
- Reasoning And Perspectivism: The Means To Freedom And Truth
- The problem of evil - Mackie
- "Our sense of goodness presupposes the existence of God". Analyse and evaluate this claim with reference to the moral argument for the existence of God.
- Behind Mackie's Argument For Atheism
- The Conclusion for Judges
- Conclusion of Midterm
- Hasty Conclusion
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
1 pages / 252 words
1 pages / 60 words
2 pages / 301 words
2 pages / 522 words
2 pages / 339 words
2 pages / 303 words
1 pages / 274 words