- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
I have never seen a watchmaker make a watch right before my eyes, so for all I might know there is no such thing. However, I choose to believe there must be watchmakers because I’ve seen cooks prepare meals, computer technicians fix my computer, and construction workers build houses. Based on observing the world around me, it can be concluded that every product, thing, problem, circumstance, etc. has a creator, so a watch does too. According to this logic, if you directly observe OTHER elements, that are not an actual god which supposedly created them, you can believe they came from somewhere or an actual God and you didn’t have to witness it to believe it...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Immortal Life vs. Immortal Name: Gilgamesh and Beowulf
- i Heard The Owl Call My Name And the Black Robe: The Indians
- A significant concern for humanity is its relationship with the natural world and nature’s influence on human behaviour and human interaction
- Analogy Essay
- Othello: The Tragedy of a Black Man in a White World
- The Contribution of the Robe Motif to the Theme in William Shakespeare's Macbeth
- Wicked White World
- White Man's Burden World History
- William Allen White and the Populist Movement of Kansas
- Wicked White World
- "Dead Man Walking" Ethics Essay
- Essay on William Paley's watchmaker analogy
- Paley's Argument From Design, And Hume's Counter-analogy
- Phaedo examines wether the human soul is immortal or not
- Entering A White World
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
2 pages / 415 words
3 pages / 717 words
2 pages / 457 words
2 pages / 474 words
2 pages / 504 words
1 pages / 190 words
1 pages / 274 words