- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
If you take Aquinas' view that it is a faculty for reasoning of which we have a right to educate it, then going against your conscience would be going against God's teachings, which is wrong. However, he also says that ignorance is no excuse, saying that if a person has not educated their conscience enough to make right decisions, then they are also wrong.
Aquinas' view is very contrasting to that of Butler, who also believes that it is religion based, but instead of our own faculty to make our decisions, it is the voice of God, which should always be obeyed. He believed that to "disobey ones conscience is to deny one's very self"...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Why Should My Conscience Bother Me? BUSINESS ETHICS
- The conscience of a King
- Conscience In The Crucible
- The Burden of a Guilty Conscience
- The Crucible - Conscience
- On the Conscience of America
- B) Examine and Comment on the views that conscience is the best guide to making moral decisions in sexual ethics
- Nietzsche: The Conscience
- The Machine Conscience
- the conscience
- Conscience, as related to medical ethics
- why their conscience is not their guide
- Corporate Conscience
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
1 pages / 289 words
1 pages / 281 words
2 pages / 305 words
2 pages / 528 words
2 pages / 514 words
3 pages / 894 words
2 pages / 322 words