- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
In his essay, Rene Descartes, argues that we truly exist because we can doubt our existence. He states, "If I completely stop thinking, I would completely cease to exist". In this sense of existence is it possible for an unborn child to doubt their existence, or truly think? (Kessler 325).
"It could be said that a person should have an interest in their own future before they earn the right to it" (Shrage 8). Even if a fetus is defined as a human being because it has a potential life, if the fetus does not yet aspire to live. It is impossible to argue that the fetus values its future yet, so why should it have a right to it?
It could be argued that as the child could not possibly survive independently of the mother, at least before approximately four months into the pregnancy, it is not yet an independent human being, but an attachment of the mother, therefore she should be allowed to terminate it, if this is what she wants to do to herself, as opposed to when the child is physically independent of the mother, when any potentially life ending action against it would be inflicted upon the child directly, not its mother (Kellough 35)...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- A Characterisation Of The Setting In The Mother Of The Child In Question
- active vs. passive fund management
- A Child's View
- Active and Passive Euthanasia
- The tragedy of Holden Caulfield is that he cannot accept the adult world he is too old to continue the innocent life of a child
- Mother and Child
- Mother and Child, a Dance Movement Therapy Case
- Mother and her child
- From a child's view
- The Essence Of Love Between A Mother And A Child
- the importance of Child bond to his mother
- Mother To Child Transmission of HIV
- Abortion - Killing of the Innocent
- Abortion: The Horrible Killing of Innocent Children
- Research on early father's and mother's involvement and child's later educational outcomes
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
2 pages / 454 words
2 pages / 390 words
3 pages / 801 words
5 pages / 1409 words
2 pages / 490 words
3 pages / 801 words
2 pages / 509 words