- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Also in the 1970s, rock developed a number of subgenres, such as soft rock, hard rock, progressive rock, and punk rock. Rock subgenres from the 1980s included synth-rock, hardcore punk and alternative rock. In the 1990s, rock subgenres included grunge-style rock, britpop, indie rock, piano rock, and nu metal.
Rock 'n' roll came from rhythm and blues (R'n'B), country, and in turn its influence fed back to these cultures, a process of borrowings, influences that continue to develop rock music. Rock 'n' roll had runaway success in the U.S. and brought R'n'B-influenced music to an international audience...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- little rock nine
- The Rock
- True Meaning of Rhythm and Blues
- JAMES COOK'S CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE
- Why did the British Government decide to evacuate children from major British cities in the early years of the Second World War?
- Rock 2
- British Rock
- blues jazz and rock
- Great Rock Musicians: Their Achievements And Effect On Rock And Roll
- Rhythm and Blues
- The Development of the Rock Musical in the Late 20th Century
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!