- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Zhang Yimou's fourth film, Raise the Red Lantern, is the last of
a trilogy (Red Sorghum  and Judou  are earlier instalments) that is deeply critical of Confucianism and
Chinese culture. The film was banned in its home country and never made it to the silver screen in China; after the
ban was lifted, it was "marginalised" and only shown on television.
According to Sheldon Lu, the Fifth Generation filmmakers (such as Chen Kaige, Tian Zhuangzhuang and Zhang) were part
of a nationwide intellectual movement that swept China in the mid- and late 1980s, and embarked on a cultural
critique of the deep structure of the Chinese nation: "their (the Fifth Generation filmmakers') frequent deployment
of long takes, long shots, and deep focus, are anguished, self-reflexive, slow-paced, scathing critiques of
entrenched patterns of traditional Chinese culture" (3)...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
A professional team of writers is able to craft custom essays from scratch according to your instructions. We are ready to satisfy writing needs of every demanding customer.
Do you need many essays?
The product provided is intended to be used for research or study purposes. Get instant access to over 200,000 papers.
Common topics in this essay:
- China'S New Rules Open Door To Amway, Avon, Others
- Choose A Current International Accounting Standard (Ias) Or International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs). Briefly Summarise Its Provisions And Assess Whether The Standard Can Be Considered To Be ‘Principles-Based’ Or ‘Rules-Based’, E...
- china's international accounting rules
- Principles-Based Accounting And Rules-Based Accounting
- Comparing Classical Athens and Han China
- Document Based Question on Classical era
- Raise The Red Lantern
- Raise The Red Lantern
- Chinese Classical music
- Raise In Red Lantern
- raise the red lantern
- The "Confusion Ethics" of Raise the Red Lantern
- Comments on "Confucius Makes a Comeback; Ideology in China"
- The Most Successful Societies are the Ones Based on Confucian Thought
- CULINARY TASTE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, NOT AN EXPRESSION INDIVIDUALLY
Feedback of people who used our services.
My experience with ManyEssays.com is extremely satisfying! I was amazed on your user-friendly website which is very helpful. I have also happy on how your customer service experts ...
I would like to say thank you for the level of excellence on providing written works. My University required us a very difficult paper using a very specific writing format and ...
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
I was given by my professor a very difficult essay assignment and I really don’t know what to do. I needed help and ManyEssays.com came at the right time. I quickly availed your ...
I am very happy on the excellent job your writers did on my thesis. It was beautiful in every way, it was a literary masterpiece! Everything was done according to instructions and ...
A top-notch organization all the way and a model in excellent service, your company is. The level of expertise in your field is exceptional as you have in your employment the best ...
Your writing service is so amazing! I was skeptic at first on how your company provides result, but my skepticism gradually vanished immediately after you had finished one task in ...
Your services were an important factor for my academic advance during my college years. I really thank you that you were there when I needed help in my term paper. Your company ...
1 pages / 284 words
1 pages / 198 words
2 pages / 446 words
6 pages / 1764 words
1 pages / 273 words
2 pages / 434 words
2 pages / 475 words