- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
The interest rate is applied to the original principle and any accumulated interest.
Compound interest is critical to investment growth. With simple interest, interest is paid just on the principal. With compound interest, the return that you receive on your initial investment is automatically reinvested. In other words, you receive interest on the interest.
Future Value = Present Value (1+r)^n
r= interest rate
n= time period
Future value of today's Rs 100 @10% per annum after one year will be Rs. 110/-
Thus compounding technique is use to find the future value of the investment
Future value of Annuity
WE can also use the compounding technique to find out the future value of annuity in the following manner:
What's the future value in 10 years of $1,000 payments received at the beginning of each year for the next 10 years? A 5...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
A professional team of writers is able to craft custom essays from scratch according to your instructions. We are ready to satisfy writing needs of every demanding customer.
Do you need many essays?
The product provided is intended to be used for research or study purposes. Get instant access to over 200,000 papers.
Common topics in this essay:
- Investment Opportunities For Banks
- Amount Of Products Of Bangladesh
- How Valuable Time Is Squandered
- In certain cases Porter's Diamond of Competitive Advantage may not be an appropriate framework for the analysis of a nation's sources of competitive advantage.
- Investment Opportunities In The Mexican Information Technology Sector
- Hiring And Retaining Valuable Employees
- Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think not. Do you agree?
- My Most Valuable Possession
- BPO-Comparative Advantage v. Competitive Advantage
- Morocco: An Assessment of Opportunities and Risks for Foreign Direct Investment
- Sooner or later, children take on the personalities of their parents
- The Most Valuable Intelligence Discipline: IMINT
- How Does The Amount Of C02 Affect The Rate Of Photosynthesis?
- American Culture: Money! Money! Money!
- Recommend how Dell should react to slower growth and increased competition in its core market segments. Explain how your new or modified positioning strategy enables Dell to leverage some of its existing advantages.
Feedback of people who used our services.
My experience with ManyEssays.com is extremely satisfying! I was amazed on your user-friendly website which is very helpful. I have also happy on how your customer service experts ...
I would like to say thank you for the level of excellence on providing written works. My University required us a very difficult paper using a very specific writing format and ...
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
I was given by my professor a very difficult essay assignment and I really don’t know what to do. I needed help and ManyEssays.com came at the right time. I quickly availed your ...
I am very happy on the excellent job your writers did on my thesis. It was beautiful in every way, it was a literary masterpiece! Everything was done according to instructions and ...
A top-notch organization all the way and a model in excellent service, your company is. The level of expertise in your field is exceptional as you have in your employment the best ...
Your writing service is so amazing! I was skeptic at first on how your company provides result, but my skepticism gradually vanished immediately after you had finished one task in ...
Your services were an important factor for my academic advance during my college years. I really thank you that you were there when I needed help in my term paper. Your company ...
4 pages / 971 words
2 pages / 494 words
1 pages / 208 words
2 pages / 494 words
3 pages / 642 words
2 pages / 508 words
2 pages / 561 words