- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Rather than assemble their computer systems from a variety of vendors -- or even separate business units within IBM -- customers wanted help putting everything together.
So IBM embarked on a multi-year journey to align its organization with the marketplace, trying to create a company that was so responsive to the needs of customers that it would be hard for purchasers to go elsewhere. The bet was that movement away from a product-focused organization to one centered on customers would boost profits.
For IBM, the journey was successful. But in a forthcoming paper entitled, "Aligning the Organization with the Market," Day reports on a survey that found only mixed results among 347 medium- to large-size firms that attempted customer-focused reorganizations...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- Jefferson Etra Loose or Tight reconstruction
- A Study Of International Marketing Strategies That Help Firms To Achieve Competitive Advantage: Japanese Firms Being Successful In India Since 1980
- Customer Acquisition And Keeping Customers In Today’S Volatile Market
- Global Firms Vs Multidomestic Firms
- India's growing prosperity opens up a new market for luxury-goods firms
- Meeting Quality And Cost Imperatives In Global Market
- Nature Of Customer Focus
- Opportunity Cost And The Free Market
- Organizatioanal transformation
- The battle for market share between Intel and AMD
- Shaking Baby Syndrome
- Total Market Offering
- Internship Experience Customer Tech support
- Motorola's Market Share
- Total control of User Experience in Software Development ? a Software Engineering dream?
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
1 pages / 236 words
4 pages / 1186 words
6 pages / 1539 words
2 pages / 342 words
2 pages / 453 words
1 pages / 168 words
3 pages / 823 words