- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Minerals and their use
Source: UNCTAD; PP 84
In Extractive Industries, Energy minerals such as Oil and gas and Metallic minerals such as Iron ore, Copper, Gold, Nickel, Zinc, Bauxite and others are the foremost important in this sector. Iron ore, Copper and Gold make big share of about 50% value of total metallic mineral production.The global production estimate for 2005 amounted to USD 2.3 trillion in crude oil and natural gas and USD 265 billion in Metallic minerals. There are five main stages of production in Metallic mineral industry such as exploration, development, mining, processing and mine closure and only minerals such as Gold and Platinum has almost 100% value at mining stage; and all other minerals have to go through processing stage to add value to the mineral for example Bauxite has least value at mining stage with 9% compared to other vital minerals...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
Do you need many essays?
Common topics in this essay:
- The Contributions Of Smes To Developing Countries
- A Case for Trade Liberalization in Developing Countries
- Critically examine why financial liberalisation brought financial crisis in most of the Asian countries but did not bring a crisis in either China or India.
- Global Brands and Labour in Developing Countries
- Tax Evasion In Developing Countries
- CUBA'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN PROVIDING HEALTH CARE AND EDUCATION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ARE BETTER THATN THOSE OF MANY DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. HOW HAS IT MANAGEDTHIS?
- The IMF, World Bank and WTO: The Burden of Developing Countries
- To What Extent Can Singaporeans Be Considered An Appropriate Role Model For Third World Countries Aspiring To Developed Status?
- Ways Developing Countries Solv
- Developed Countries Do Not Have Responsibility To Help
- Implication of of geographical indications in WTO on Developing countries
- India: Dumping Ground For Developed Countries?
- The Globalization's Impacts to Developing Countries
- To what extent is economic migration a threat or a blessing to developed countries?
- unemployment in developing countries
Feedback of people who used our services.
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
1 pages / 182 words
1 pages / 273 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 326 words
1 pages / 142 words
2 pages / 563 words