- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Minerals and their use
Source: UNCTAD; PP 84
In Extractive Industries, Energy minerals such as Oil and gas and Metallic minerals such as Iron ore, Copper, Gold, Nickel, Zinc, Bauxite and others are the foremost important in this sector. Iron ore, Copper and Gold make big share of about 50% value of total metallic mineral production.The global production estimate for 2005 amounted to USD 2.3 trillion in crude oil and natural gas and USD 265 billion in Metallic minerals. There are five main stages of production in Metallic mineral industry such as exploration, development, mining, processing and mine closure and only minerals such as Gold and Platinum has almost 100% value at mining stage; and all other minerals have to go through processing stage to add value to the mineral for example Bauxite has least value at mining stage with 9% compared to other vital minerals...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
A professional team of writers is able to craft custom essays from scratch according to your instructions. We are ready to satisfy writing needs of every demanding customer.
Do you need many essays?
The product provided is intended to be used for research or study purposes. Get instant access to over 200,000 papers.
Common topics in this essay:
- The Contributions Of Smes To Developing Countries
- A Case for Trade Liberalization in Developing Countries
- Critically examine why financial liberalisation brought financial crisis in most of the Asian countries but did not bring a crisis in either China or India.
- Global Brands and Labour in Developing Countries
- Tax Evasion In Developing Countries
- CUBA'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN PROVIDING HEALTH CARE AND EDUCATION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ARE BETTER THATN THOSE OF MANY DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. HOW HAS IT MANAGEDTHIS?
- The IMF, World Bank and WTO: The Burden of Developing Countries
- To What Extent Can Singaporeans Be Considered An Appropriate Role Model For Third World Countries Aspiring To Developed Status?
- Ways Developing Countries Solv
- Developed Countries Do Not Have Responsibility To Help
- Implication of of geographical indications in WTO on Developing countries
- India: Dumping Ground For Developed Countries?
- The Globalization's Impacts to Developing Countries
- To what extent is economic migration a threat or a blessing to developed countries?
- unemployment in developing countries
Feedback of people who used our services.
My experience with ManyEssays.com is extremely satisfying! I was amazed on your user-friendly website which is very helpful. I have also happy on how your customer service experts ...
I would like to say thank you for the level of excellence on providing written works. My University required us a very difficult paper using a very specific writing format and ...
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
I was given by my professor a very difficult essay assignment and I really don’t know what to do. I needed help and ManyEssays.com came at the right time. I quickly availed your ...
I am very happy on the excellent job your writers did on my thesis. It was beautiful in every way, it was a literary masterpiece! Everything was done according to instructions and ...
A top-notch organization all the way and a model in excellent service, your company is. The level of expertise in your field is exceptional as you have in your employment the best ...
Your writing service is so amazing! I was skeptic at first on how your company provides result, but my skepticism gradually vanished immediately after you had finished one task in ...
Your services were an important factor for my academic advance during my college years. I really thank you that you were there when I needed help in my term paper. Your company ...
1 pages / 182 words
1 pages / 273 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 326 words
1 pages / 142 words
2 pages / 563 words