- Your research paper is written by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!
|RESEARCH REPORT |
|Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health. 59(4):274-278, April 2005. |
|Baibas, Nikos 1; Trichopoulou, Antonia 1; Voridis, Eftihios 2; Trichopoulos, Dimitrios 3 |
|Study objective: To investigate the association of residence in mountainous or lowland areas with total and coronary mortality, |
|in a cohort with 15 years of follow up. |
|Design and setting: Prospective study, based on the adult population of two lowland and one mountainous village in rural Greece.|
|Baseline measurements on sociodemographic, lifestyle, somatometric, clinical, and biochemical variables were recorded in 1981 |
|during a health survey and total and coronary deaths were ascertained on the basis of death certificates up to 1996...
Calculate a fair price for your order
Do you need an essay?
A professional team of writers is able to craft custom essays from scratch according to your instructions. We are ready to satisfy writing needs of every demanding customer.
Do you need many essays?
The product provided is intended to be used for research or study purposes. Get instant access to over 200,000 papers.
Common topics in this essay:
- Managing The Interpersonal Relationship
- Mountain Walking In The Andes
- physical activity
- the correlation between obesity, depression, and physical activity
- Interpersonal Communication And Relationship Development
- Does Physical Activity Have An Impact On Self-Esteem?
- Explain The Relationship Between Discipline And Obedience From The Montessori Perspective. Explain How Discipline And Obedience Are Linked To The Development Of The Will.
- An inducible activator produced by a Serratia proteamaculans strain and its soybean growth-promoting activity under greenhouse conditions
- How Physical Activity Can Improve on Overall Health
- acting on the national physical activity guidelines
- EFFECTS OF TITLE IX AND SPORTS PARTICIPATION ON GIRLS’ PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND WEIGHT
- Internet Effect on Interpersonal Relationship
- importance of physical activity in youths
- Managing Interpersonal Relationships
- Recommend how Dell should react to slower growth and increased competition in its core market segments. Explain how your new or modified positioning strategy enables Dell to leverage some of its existing advantages.
Feedback of people who used our services.
My experience with ManyEssays.com is extremely satisfying! I was amazed on your user-friendly website which is very helpful. I have also happy on how your customer service experts ...
I would like to say thank you for the level of excellence on providing written works. My University required us a very difficult paper using a very specific writing format and ...
I am happy with the results your company gives. ManyEssays.com is the best place for essays!
I was given by my professor a very difficult essay assignment and I really don’t know what to do. I needed help and ManyEssays.com came at the right time. I quickly availed your ...
I am very happy on the excellent job your writers did on my thesis. It was beautiful in every way, it was a literary masterpiece! Everything was done according to instructions and ...
A top-notch organization all the way and a model in excellent service, your company is. The level of expertise in your field is exceptional as you have in your employment the best ...
Your writing service is so amazing! I was skeptic at first on how your company provides result, but my skepticism gradually vanished immediately after you had finished one task in ...
Your services were an important factor for my academic advance during my college years. I really thank you that you were there when I needed help in my term paper. Your company ...
2 pages / 502 words
1 pages / 185 words
1 pages / 258 words
2 pages / 306 words
2 pages / 306 words
1 pages / 174 words
Recommend how Dell should react to slower growth and increased competition in its core market segments. Explain how your new or modified positioning strategy enables Dell to leverage some of its existing advantages.
4 pages / 1046 words