desctop tablet adaptive
jones blair
Order custom writing paper now!
  • Your research paper is written by certified writers
  • Your requirements and targets are always met
  • You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
  • You get a chance to become an excellent student!
Get a price quote
Title: jones blair

Essay Details:

Subject: Business
Author: Michael J
Date: June 27, 2011
Level: University
Grade: A
Length: 3 / 731

Essay text:

usage of new material; 2. more durable products; 3. better paint quality; 4. "war" cost/price; 5. increasing cost of raw materials; 6. increasing competition. COMPOSITION OF TRADE SALES : 1. 45%: households; 2. 35%: contractors and professional painters; 3. 20%: others. BACKGRAOUND OF JBC - Privately held corporation involved in trade paint sales; - Sales volume= $ 4.67 million - The four largest paint producers accounted for about 30% of the total U.S. market. - About 50% of trade paint sales were private brands. SALES VOLUME distributed evenly between DFW and rural accounts - $4...

Showed 18% of text Buy database access to get full access to all 184 988 essays

Calculate a fair price for your order

Do you need an essay?

A professional team of writers is able to craft custom essays from scratch according to your instructions. We are ready to satisfy writing needs of every demanding customer.

Price start from $12.99 / page
Order now

Do you need many essays?

The product provided is intended to be used for research or study purposes. Get instant access to over 200,000 papers.

Price start from $28.95 / month
Buy database access
101 4.9 5

Feedback of people who used our services.

Rudy A., Los Angeles. CA

My experience with is extremely satisfying! I was amazed on your user-friendly website which is very helpful. I have also happy on how your customer service experts ...

Rebecca G., Portland, OR

I would like to say thank you for the level of excellence on providing written works. My University required us a very difficult paper using a very specific writing format and ...

Michael S.,Austin, TX

I am happy with the results your company gives. is the best place for essays!

Vincent S., Boston, MA

I was given by my professor a very difficult essay assignment and I really don’t know what to do. I needed help and came at the right time. I quickly availed your ...

Conrad H., Pasadena, CA

I am very happy on the excellent job your writers did on my thesis. It was beautiful in every way, it was a literary masterpiece! Everything was done according to instructions and ...

Alex M., Richmond, VA

A top-notch organization all the way and a model in excellent service, your company is. The level of expertise in your field is exceptional as you have in your employment the best ...

Emily R., Boston, MA

Your writing service is so amazing! I was skeptic at first on how your company provides result, but my skepticism gradually vanished immediately after you had finished one task in ...

Timothy J., Houston, TX

Your services were an important factor for my academic advance during my college years. I really thank you that you were there when I needed help in my term paper. Your company ...

Similar Essays:

Becel margerine Case

5 pages / 1479 words

jones blair

3 pages / 731 words

Rural Marketing In India

2 pages / 408 words

rural marketing

1 pages / 170 words


1 pages / 270 words

Unilever Canada: Becel Margarine

4 pages / 1171 words

black women and stds

2 pages / 444 words