Title: Zumba fitness
|Date:||March 31, 2017|
|Length:||1 / 189|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
“I think the terrific Latin rhythms in the program have taken the ‘work’ out of “working out.”
Under their guidance and leadership, Zumba has aligned with AFAA (Aerobic & Fitness Association of American), SCW Fitness Education, Can-Fit-Pro (International Trade Show & Conference in Canada), and many top national fitness facility chains and organizations...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
"A Taste of ... Zumba" Home Study program is a collaborative effort between AFAA and Zumba Fitness introducing to fitness instructors one of the most exciting fitness trends today, Zumba. A few of the basic Latin and international moves demonstrated by Zumba, such as the Salsa and Meringue, are introduced with a variety of movement variations to provide an effective and progressive cardiorespiratory workout...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Bally Total Fitness Marketing Audit
- Bally's Total Fitness
- On the job training: orientation and training program
- Training Plan Proposal: First Aid and CPR Training
- US BOND MARKET NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING PROGRAM TRAINING DOCUMENT
- All about fitness!
- Fitness Training
- The Efficiency of Management Training in Kazakhstan: On-Site or Off-Site Training?
- Web-Based Training Verses Instructor-Led Training
- Weight Training: How much do you value your body?
- Zumba fitness