Title: Zephaniah the prophet
|Date:||May 7, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 257|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Here man will be destroyed first, the beasts, birds, and finally fish. Zephaniah writes that G-d is angry with Judah because of their Idolatry, alliances with foreign powers, violence and injustice, and deism, which means the belief that G-d was not involved in human affairs. The Day of the Lord is described as a day of utter darkness and gloom and of cosmic importance...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The Day of the Lord is described as a day of utter darkness and gloom and of cosmic importance. G-d says that the things, which the people hold dear, powerful warriors, fortified cities, and silver and gold, will not be able to save them. No hope is given and no one will be spared.
In Chapter two, G-d tells the people to strive for justice and righteousness and maybe some will be saved...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Email has eliminated the need for face-to-face contact between managers and staff
- Has email replaced the need for face-to-face contact between managers and staff?
- Should Email replace Face-to-Face Communications in Business?
- The World Is Flat: Chapter 9
- Immorality In Inhabitants
- The Spire: How does Golding show the contrast between the world of faith and the real world in chapter 2?
- The impact of the Elizabethan world picture on the destruction of Macbeth
- The destruction of the new world
- Was World War I a total war?
- Why was World War I a total war for Britain?
- Brave New World - How Does Society Treat Death In Chapter 14?
- Explain the relevance of the ministry of the prophet Amos, a prophet of social justice to our present day setting.
- Zephaniah the prophet
- Total Sanitation Campaign: Changing the Face of Rural Burdwan
4 pages / 1096 words
4 pages / 916 words
3 pages / 898 words
2 pages / 581 words
5 pages / 1449 words
1 pages / 257 words
3 pages / 752 words