Title: Zara Summarasied
|Date:||November 1, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 246|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the process, Zara defies most of the current conventional wisdom about how supply chains should be run. Unlike so many of its peers, which rush to outsource, Zara keeps almost half of
its production in-house. Far from pushing its factories to maximize output, the company focuses capital on building extra capacity...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Rather than chase economies of scale, Zara manufactures and distributes products in small batches. Instead of outside partners, the company
manages all design, warehousing, distribution, and logistics functions itself. The result is a superresponsive supply chain exquisitely tailored to Zara's business model...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: