Title: Yahoo to Offer a Network for Web Ads on Cellphones
|Date:||March 5, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 503|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
But the company said it planned to expand the network quickly over the next few months.
"We are being very aggressive on mobile and moving extremely fast to get the building blocks in place," said Steve Boom, Yahoo's senior vice president for broadband and mobile. "We felt that business services for publishers is something that was lacking...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
"We felt that business services for publishers is something that was lacking."
Yahoo, which has fallen a distant second behind Google in Internet search and search-related advertising, has been busy promoting new mobile search software, which it introduced in January. The software, called oneSearch, is intended to allow users to quickly find information like sports scores and weather reports without scrolling through a long list of Web links...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Silicon Valley Medical Technologies
- Silicon Valley Medical
- Easily Made Silicon-based Chemicals from Sand
- A Review On The Pirates Of Silicon Valley
- Development of silicon valley
- Network and
- Reaction: The Pirates of Silicon Valley
- TOR NETWORK
- Using a PC on a Network
- Yahoo to Offer a Network for Web Ads on Cellphones
2 pages / 337 words
1 pages / 275 words
1 pages / 87 words
3 pages / 695 words
2 pages / 319 words
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 503 words