Title: Xml Storage Structure – Divide & Conquer
|Date:||August 30, 1997|
|Length:||4 / 1024|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This is implemented as a B+ tree using name identifiers as keys . The use of name index minimizes storage and computational overhead by eliminating replicated strings and string comparisons.
2.Attribute index: For a given attribute name, it finds a list of attributes having the same name string...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
For a given attribute, it finds its parent element. Its structure is a collection of linear arrays. Each of these linear arrays stores a set of fixed-length records for all elements and attributes.
4.Path index: It looks up for a path p returns the set of objects reachable via p ...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Aurora East Self Storage
- Case Study: Storage Systems, Inc.
- The Theory Of Storage
- A Glimpse into Storage Mediums
- Data And Storage
- Digital and Optical Storage
- Input output storage paper
- Input, Output, Storage Devices, Speed
- Journal Storage Facility
- Mass Storage (defined)
- Open Storage Means “goo Enough”?
- Optical Storage Mediums
- Out put, input, Storage and Speed of the Computer
- Storage Devices
- Xml Storage Structure – Divide & Conquer
3 pages / 849 words
4 pages / 976 words
2 pages / 362 words
5 pages / 1393 words
2 pages / 505 words
3 pages / 669 words
4 pages / 1024 words