Title: XM Satellite
|Date:||August 16, 2013|
|Length:||5 / 1467|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
XM's primary business is satellite radio entertainment. XM carries music, news (both simulcast and syndicated programming), sports, talk radio, comedy (both stand-up and radio shows), and even radio drama. In addition, XM broadcasts local weather and traffic conditions in its larger markets. The channel lineup is available on-line...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The channel lineup is available on-line. To receive satellite radio programming, a customer is required to purchase a receiver. Prices range from less than $50 to over $200. With a service commitment, it's possible to get a simple receiver for free.
Key Marketing Issues
Specialty Products – Items with unique characteristics that buyers are willing to expend considerable effort to obtain...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss the role of product positioning in consumer buying decision process and whether consumer involvement impacts on the role of product positioning in the decision process
- Examining The Impact Of Product Attributes On Perception Towards Brand Product
- Is a company able to increase brand equity for a product that is in the maturity phase of the PLC?
- New Product Dev.
- PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE AND INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE ECONOMIC AND MARKETING PERSPECTIVES
- Product Life Cycle And International Product Life Cycle Economic And Marketing Perspectives
- Product Mix and New Product Development Strategies
- Product Mix
- Product and Service Design Pepsi
- The Moderating Role Of Product Involvement Among Category Similarity, Brand-Specific Assoications And Evaluation Of Brand Extention
- When Launching A New Product, It Is Better To Pursue A Brand Extension Strategy, Than To Develop A New Brand
- Product Mix
- product mix
- Glocal Product Design: A Sustainable Solution For Global Companies In Regional And/Or Local Markets
1 pages / 241 words
2 pages / 522 words
2 pages / 490 words
2 pages / 301 words
1 pages / 300 words
2 pages / 514 words
1 pages / 219 words