Title: Writing with DNA using Dip-pen nanolithography
|Date:||April 12, 2013|
|Length:||44 / 13110|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This project aimed to press the limits of DPN and explore the transport mechanisms that govern the method. More specifically, the project sought to extend DPN’s ink molecule size limit by writing with 200 base pair (bp) duplex DNA. The motivation for this project was the past work of master’s student, Sergio Hernandez...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The motivation for this project was the past work of master’s student, Sergio Hernandez. He wrote one dot and one rectangle using DPN with 200 bp DNA, but without any reproducibility. The project’s goal was not to replicate standard DPN, which is not practical for very large biomolecules such as 200 bp DNA...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Kogut and Zander's theory of evolutionary theory versus internationalization theory
- The Meaning Of Life Versus The Length We Live
- Experimental Design
- Experimental Research
- Short Time Recall as a Function of Type of Stimulus and Length of Delay Interval
- current and resistance of a wire and the affects when the length changes
- Effects of Swing Length, String Length, and Weight on a Pendulum Swing
- Experimental mealworm lab
- Focal Length of Lenses
- How does Length affect resistance?
- How does the length of a wire affect its resistance?
- drug that cures but experimental
- Scanning Spectrophotometer Determination of the Quantum Numbers (Initial and Final States), Wavelength, and Length of the Box Using Particle in a One Dimensional Box Model for Experimental and Computation Vibration-Rotation Spectroscopy for Carbon...
- Writing with DNA using Dip-pen nanolithography
2 pages / 566 words
2 pages / 500 words
1 pages / 243 words
5 pages / 1249 words
2 pages / 307 words
2 pages / 336 words
2 pages / 481 words