Title: WORKING WITH ORGANIZATIONAL DARK DATA
|Date:||September 11, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 782|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the article, Working with Organizational Dark Data, Paul Chin discusses intranet (an internet like network whose scope is restricted to the networks within a particular organization) dark data (something that you cannot see directly but knows exist due to the affect that it has on other things).
In the 1990's, organization's begin to use intranets as a corporate content management tool to store all sorts of information shying away from tools that were previously used such as: word processor documents, spreadsheets, PDF files, structured databases, proprietary applications, hard copy documents stored in file cabinets, employees' e-mail, discussion groups and blogs, and inside employee's head...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
With the implementation of the Intranet, organizations could better manage information made available to their employee's by dispersing content into a centralized environment that could be easily navigated. However, the question still remained: How much of this content truly made it onto the corporate Intranet?" No one truly knows but, one thing they do know is that it exists because of the effects in corporate efforts such as: presentations,
conversations, and emails...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- WORKING WITH ORGANIZATIONAL DARK DATA
- Organizational Dark Data
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- Official Statistics on crime are often likened to the ?§tip of an Iceberg??. Critically assess this assertion in light of the ?§dark figure?? of crime and any new forms of data that can provide a clearer picture of the true extent of crime.
- Accuracy of Data, Data Ouytput
- Is Dark Ages Dark?
- Are the Teen Years The Best Years of our Lives
- "More light and light, more dark and dark our woes".
- Why did it take so long for a separate working-class party to be established in the U.K?
- A Day In The Dark
- Dark Water
- the dark half
- Glow In The Dark Cat
- The Dark is Rising
1 pages / 199 words
2 pages / 408 words
1 pages / 67 words
1 pages / 223 words
1 pages / 237 words
1 pages / 289 words
2 pages / 373 words