Title: WISPers taking over the Telecom market
|Date:||March 22, 2016|
|Length:||4 / 1008|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
With their own infrastructure in place, local ISPs are totally independent in forming of it's prices and services, thus making their role within the Internet services market very different from the times when ISPs had to negotiate their offering with the incumbents.
There are two main areas in which external infrastructure had to be used, the ISP's own back haul and connection to the end user...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Connections between cities or wider regions were established using leased lines from the regional operator. The prices offered for these kind of services by the incumbents made it hard to offer any decent prized services to remote, country side areas by emerging ISPs. Existing equipment was too expensive to deploy and in many countries laws were protecting a monopolist position of the national PTT...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Review of the Literature on the Topic of Market Orientation and the Firm with reference to three articles.
- Area of judgments
- Personal Protective Equipment Market in Indonesia
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Free Market Economy, Price Determination With Market Forces. And Government Intervention With Free Market Equilibrium Price And The More Suitable Model For The Sudan
- area of study; justice
- Gas Prices In The Bay Area
- Local Area Networks
- Optimizing gutter area
- Personal values and the market
- Broca's Area
- Bostons Metropolitan area
- adhoc area networks
- Local Area Network
- Local Area Networks
- WISPers taking over the Telecom market
1 pages / 278 words
2 pages / 326 words
2 pages / 473 words
1 pages / 257 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 343 words
2 pages / 497 words