Title: wireless networks
|Date:||December 10, 2000|
|Length:||3 / 851|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Personal area networks are networks that provide wireless connectivity over distances of up to 10m or so.
Wireless networks have many advantages, but also has many disadvantages to. Some advantages are convenience, mobility, productivity, deployment, expandability, cost...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Wireless networks allow people to connect to a network from anywhere in range of the access point. They also have the ability to expand as needed without buying more equipment because most access points can handle a large number of connections at once...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: