|Date:||June 16, 2017|
|Length:||10 / 2885|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The standard approved by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) references WiMAX as 802.16 (WiMAX, 2006, ¶ 1). The 802.16 standard uses a point-to-multipoint infrastructure design ("Intel and WiMAX," 2006, ¶ 15). WiMAX combines "the speed and security of a broadband connection but with the lower cost and convenience of having no wired infrastructure that's needed for cable modems or DSL connections" (Walton, 2006, ¶ 6)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
WiMAX combines "the speed and security of a broadband connection but with the lower cost and convenience of having no wired infrastructure that's needed for cable modems or DSL connections" (Walton, 2006, ¶ 6).
WiMAX is comparable to that of Wi-Fi in the fact that it provides users with internet connection (WiMAX, 2006, ¶ 2)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Internet: A Way to Communicate
- The Colours Of Life-Existentialism And The Short Story Form: A Study Of Selected Western And African Short Stories
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, effectively
- How Communication Theories help leaders to Communicate more effectively
- How To Communicate In A Relatioship
- Relationship between velocities, distances and times.
- Do Males and Females Communicate with each other in different ways?
- Do men and women communicate differently at work?
- New Communication Technologies Are Having An Adverse Effect On The Way We Communicate