Title: Why IT Matters
|Date:||August 30, 2015|
|Length:||9 / 2458|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In previous years, IT became very important to business because it changed many processes, structures and operations. In fact, companies have invested a lot of money on IT and based their strategies on it. Nicholas Carr, however, suggests that IT as a strategic tool has lost its business value because of its availability, uniformity and affordability...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Also, he said that IT has become a cost that should be managed conservatively so that a company can be competitive. These are my opinion on the points Carr made in his article:
1. Information Technology's strategic importance has lessened because it has grown in power and ubiquity. Carr said that a company can gain advantage from its competitors if it has something that the others do not have...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Jimmy Henrix Life Long Time Line
- Cannibals with forks: The triple bottom line of 21st century business
- Can information systems provide businesses with a competitive edge? Are such IT related competitive advantages sustainable in the long run? Why or why not?
- Ford Company on the Edge?
- Hewlett Packard company info,tagert market and competitors
- Innovation: Reinventing the Bottom Line
- Insight Into The Triple Bottom Line
- Technology Today
- The Bottom Line
- Technology and Today's Youth
- Case 1: Compare the annual reports of a company with the analyses in the Value Line.
- Benefits Of Technology Investments
- Management in a phone line company
- New Wave of Internet Technology and the Effects on off-line Relationships
- technology today and yesterday
2 pages / 331 words
1 pages / 254 words
1 pages / 264 words
2 pages / 363 words
3 pages / 780 words
2 pages / 573 words
9 pages / 2458 words