Title: Why Hackers do the things they do
|Date:||July 24, 2016|
|Length:||5 / 1327|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Paranoid, social deviants who could start World War III from the privacy of their bedrooms. Or so the mainstream media would have you believe.
In reality, most hackers are ordinary people with a great deal of curiosity, above-average skills with a computer, a good understanding of human nature, and plenty of time to kill...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Hackers have no distinguishing characteristics. Your next-door neighbor could be a hacker, as could your niece or nephew, one of your co-workers, or even the kid who serves you coffee in the morning. Not all hackers are dangerous and out to destroy business or damage lives. The view of the general public toward hackers is mixed...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Hacker Crackdown
- Why Hackers Do The Things They Do?--Causal Argument
- computer hacker
- Hacker Argument
- The Hacker
- What is a Hacker
- Why Hackers Do The Things They Do?--causal Argument
- hacker crackdown
- A Hacker
- How to be a hacker
- Should you hire an experienced hacker to protect your IT systems
- The word Hacker
- What Really Is A Hacker?
- Why Hackers do the things they do
2 pages / 409 words
2 pages / 486 words
1 pages / 261 words
2 pages / 500 words
2 pages / 348 words
2 pages / 318 words
1 pages / 63 words