Title: Whirpool Corporation - A Lawful, Ethical, and CSR-Minded Businee
|Date:||May 22, 2014|
|Length:||10 / 2751|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Companies that successfully integrate plans to incorporate the legal, ethical and corporate social responsibility concerns within all areas of their business stand to gain financial and social benefits through the identification of new business opportunities, the strengthening of their brands and corporate reputation, the attraction and retention of top employees, and the recognition as a trusted partner (Integrating CSR: New Risks, New Rewards, 2004)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They employ 68,000 people, and have nearly 50 manufacturing and technology research centers around the globe. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Consul and other major brand names to consumers in more than 170 countries. Whirlpool Corporation is also the principal supplier to Sears, Roebuck and Co...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Board of Directors Duty
- Business Plan - ManSpa Experience
- Corporate Governance And Board Of Directors
- Cross Cultural Business Experience in Middle East
- Directors Remuneration
- Ethical Behavior in Management and Business
- lockheed martin board of directors.
- “King Lear Is A Play Whose Full Meaning Cannot Be Comprehended Because Different Directors Bring Such Different Perspectives To The Text”
- Caligula - motivations of the directors
- horror movie directors
- Significant experience
- What Athletic Directors Can Do About The Steroid Abuse Crisis?
- directors notebook on a scene
- Whirpool Corporation - A Lawful, Ethical, and CSR-Minded Businee
2 pages / 433 words
2 pages / 376 words
2 pages / 481 words
2 pages / 502 words
1 pages / 225 words
2 pages / 314 words
2 pages / 479 words