Title: When a Woman Ascends the Stairs
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||October 10, 2015|
|Length:||6 / 1506|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A jazzy tune is played in the background, which seems to be Keiko's theme, and suggests a cool determination amidst a dark atmosphere. The first shot and opening music create the initial signs of Keiko's struggle, a seemingly small woman (from the far shot) caught up in a scandalous occupation (from the scene of the dark alley) but with enough pride and willpower to face it all (from her theme music)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The first shot and opening music create the initial signs of Keiko's struggle, a seemingly small woman (from the far shot) caught up in a scandalous occupation (from the scene of the dark alley) but with enough pride and willpower to face it all (from her theme music). Once she enters the passage to the stairs, the shot changes to a frontal shot of Keiko from on top of the stairs...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Narration Analysis of “The Cask of Amontillado”
- The Catcher In The Rye: First Person Narration Is Critical
- The Implications Of Narration
- Two Nation: The War Continues...
- Analysis in narration of the The Tell-Tale Heart
- Comparison and Contrast Essay on the Narration of
- Dustin (Narration)
- Narration and Description in Frost's "The Road Not Taken"
- Unreliable Narration of Wuthering Heights
- Different Kinds Of Narration
- Islands As A Narration Of A Yo
- Film genre, narration, reality tv
- When a Woman Ascends the Stairs
- Colonial Woman and Religion-"Woman and Witchcraft"
2 pages / 444 words
3 pages / 609 words
4 pages / 1072 words
2 pages / 350 words
3 pages / 603 words
2 pages / 415 words
6 pages / 1506 words