Title: What the Bleep Do I know?
|Date:||August 22, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 571|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I liked the fact that they went into deep detail on all the aspects they covered. The film was ineffective because it lacked real world, down to earth studies. Come on, changing the physical appearance of water? Highly doubtful. Saying that if you believe you can walk on water, it will happen. This is just a few examples of what made a bit skeptical of the film and its theories...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This is just a few examples of what made a bit skeptical of the film and its theories.
The film was well organized in a format that the viewer could understand. It was in chronological order, and jumped from explanation to image/example. From a strategic standpoint this worked very well for me. I like how the geniuses of the movie would speak in very technical terms, then show an example of what they were just talking about...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Flavored Mineral Water Strategy ? Japanese Market
- Mrwhy Do Sales Of Bottled Water Grow Every Year Despite Of The Well-Known Fact That It Is Produced From The Same Tap Water?
- water water everyhwhere
- Bottled water vs. tap water
- Water Boy
- Effects of Climate Change on Water Resources in the Columbia River Basin
- How Does A Climate Change Influence Water Resources?
- How do the unique chemical and physical properties of water make life on earth possible?
- Water Availibility Vs. Water Quality
- Is Water In Water City Fit To Drink?
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- Water; How Much Fresh Water is Available for Human Drinking Needs
1 pages / 237 words
1 pages / 266 words
1 pages / 171 words
3 pages / 629 words
2 pages / 309 words
1 pages / 161 words
2 pages / 571 words