Title: What It Takes To Produce A Film
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||October 29, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 844|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The producer initiates, coordinates, supervises and controls fund-raising, hiring key personnel, and arranging for distribution. Producers need to ensure that from the beginning of each shoot, everyone has a precise idea of what they are doing and when and where they are do to their jobs.
A producer is responsible to make sure there is clear chain of command while on set, to hold a realistic budget, have daily schedules, crew and cast lists, call times, that there are enough crew members to carry out the director’s vision, have daily meal plans made up, and arrange any transportation that might be needed...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is also important for them to keep moral up for the cast and crew, and find creative ways to solve problems, if there is no other logical solution.
During production, a producer isn’t required to be on set; however they need to be available to troubleshoot or solve altercations between the director and crew and take care of the actor if they are feeling uneasy...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Global Shift
- Tommowro when the war Began
- Tomorrow When The War Began
- A Shift To Value
- Brands Are Continually Changing, But In Certain Cases They Need To Shift Radically To Gain Back Their Customers
- Comparison of Original Blade Runner film and Director's Cut
- How Does The Director Stephen Spielberg Use Filmic Techniques To Build Suspense And Tension In The Opening Sequence Of The Film ‘Jaws’?
- How does the director, Steven Spielberg, create suspense, and scare the audience in the 1970's film, Jaws?
- Paradigm Shift
- Genre Is The Best Approach For The Academic Study Of Hollywood Film Texts
- The Place of an Auteur Director in The Nigerian Video Film Industry
- The contemporary Hollywood blockbuster is not so much a film as a dev
- the main changes that the paramount decree effected on the structure of the american film industry and the measures the ex-studios took to remain in control of the film market
- What It Takes To Produce A Film
- Howard Director and Film
4 pages / 922 words
1 pages / 56 words
1 pages / 164 words
2 pages / 428 words
2 pages / 427 words
1 pages / 271 words
3 pages / 844 words