Title: What Is Voip
|Date:||June 23, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 369|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This makes for a more efficient way to talk on the phone and can save you money.
The development of VoIP represent a major change in telecommunications, VoIP providers like Vonage have already been around for a while and are growing steadily. Major carriers like AT&T are already setting up VoIP calling plans in several markets around the United States, and the FCC is looking seriously at the potential ramifications of VoIP service...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
So we think the new technology will replace the traditional phone system one day.
VoIP is not a one way to place the phone call, there are three different way by using VoIP.
1. ATA, people can use a device called an ATA (analog telephone adaptor). ATA can allows you
you to connect a standard phone to your computer or your Internet connection to use VoIP service...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Marketing Consultancy Assignment : VoIP mobile telephone system
- Voip, Voice Over Internet Protocol
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (Voip)
- Cell and Voice Over Internet Protocol Research
- Future of VoIP Technology
- Internet Protocol Version 6
- Internet Protocol routing experiments
- Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Voice Over Internet Protocol
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
3 pages / 687 words
2 pages / 301 words
3 pages / 643 words
2 pages / 477 words
2 pages / 430 words
2 pages / 366 words
2 pages / 369 words