Title: What is Technology
|Date:||August 4, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 589|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It embodies the human knowledge of solving real problems in the design of standard tools, machines, materials or the process. Thus standardization of design is an essential feature of technology.
Science, Engineering and Technology
Science is the study of facts, phenomena etc. Engineering is the application of the knowledge learned scientifically to develop products...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Technology is whatever application of scientific and engineering knowledge to achieve a practical result (see P. A. Roussel, K. N. Saad and T. J. Erickson: "Third Generation R&D", HBS Press 1991).
Example: Flow of electrons produces current; this is a fact or concept in science. When current is passed through a semiconductor device such as silicon or germanium, the mechanism is known as electronics...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- MY OLDER SISTER
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- Older Workers' Pension Plan and IRA Coverage
- Older Siblings
- Phonics Instruction for Older Students?
- When i was older
- Depression In An Older Woman
- Alcoholism among Older Adults
- Older Adults
- Older Woman
- perception of the older adult
- Something recently Witnessed
- Development Of Computers And Technology
- GPs Technology and Cars
- The Efficiency of Hybrid Cars
6 pages / 1680 words
2 pages / 461 words
1 pages / 262 words
2 pages / 359 words
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 355 words
2 pages / 589 words