Title: What is static Electricity
|Date:||September 22, 2013|
|Length:||1 / 248|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Neutrons have no charge.
Usually, atoms have the same number of electrons and protons. Then the atom has no charge, it is "neutral." But if you rub things together, electrons can move from one atom to another. Some atoms get extra electrons. They have a negative charge. Other atoms lose electrons. They have a positive charge...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Other atoms lose electrons. They have a positive charge. When charges are separated like this, it is called static electricity.
If two things have different charges, they attract, or pull towards each other. If two things have the same charge, they repel, or push away from each other.
So, why does your hair stand up after you take your hat off? When you pull your hat off, it rubs against your hair...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Made Of Honor: Made To Watch
- What is static Electricity
- Cells and their parts
- soil parts
- Teams - More than a sum of their parts
- The Two Parts Of The Brain
- jacksonian man of parts
- Parts Of Automobile
- Automobile parts
- Explaining The Three Parts Of
- Parts of Computer
- Biology Cell Parts
- Parts of a personal computer