Title: What is Rock?
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||January 12, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 357|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Also in the 1970s, rock developed a number of subgenres, such as soft rock, hard rock, progressive rock, and punk rock. Rock subgenres from the 1980s included synth-rock, hardcore punk and alternative rock. In the 1990s, rock subgenres included grunge-style rock, britpop, indie rock, piano rock, and nu metal...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Rock 'n' roll had runaway success in the U.S. and brought R'n'B-influenced music to an international audience. Its success led to a dilution of the meaning of the term "rock and roll", as promoters were quick to attach the label to other commercial pop.
Rock 'n' roll started off in the early-to-mid 1950s in the United States...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- little rock nine
- The Rock
- True Meaning of Rhythm and Blues
- JAMES COOK'S CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE
- Why did the British Government decide to evacuate children from major British cities in the early years of the Second World War?
- Rock 2
- British Rock
- blues jazz and rock
- Great Rock Musicians: Their Achievements And Effect On Rock And Roll
- Rhythm and Blues
- The Development of the Rock Musical in the Late 20th Century