Title: What is Moral Obligation
|Date:||October 13, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 452|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
All actions of a moral agent are motivated by character traits, either virtuous or vicious; the actions have an effect on a receiver. A spectator observes the feelings that the receiver experiences, bad or good. The feelings constitute my moral disapproval or approval of the original act the agent performs...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Though there are three separate roles in this theory, some situations a single person may perform more than one of these roles.
Our right is a justified claim or entitlement to something against someone, a right used as an adjective describes actions or decisions the opposite of wrong. Our actual moral obligation is after all things considered something we ought to do...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Ethics Awareness Inventory Analysis: Obligation
- Ethics and Morals in Marriage
- The Canadian Justice System V.s. Aboriginal People
- Ethics And Moral Values In Professional Context
- Lay People in the legal system
- Is there a moral obligation to obey the law?
- Kant Moral Ethics
- Morals and ethics
- Nicomachean Ethics on Moral Virtue
- There Should Be No Rich People In The World As Long As There Are Poor People? Discuss.
- Guns Don'T Kill People, People Kill People And Other Nonsensical Rhetoric
- internally displaced people
- Morals And Ethics
- The Moral Code: Ethics in the Workplace
- What is Moral Obligation
2 pages / 478 words
2 pages / 561 words
1 pages / 270 words
2 pages / 571 words
1 pages / 259 words
1 pages / 289 words
2 pages / 452 words