Title: What is a Neural Network
|Date:||July 7, 2016|
|Length:||1 / 290|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
ANNs, like people, learn by example. An ANN is configured for a specific application, such as pattern recognition or data classification, through a learning process. Learning in biological systems involves adjustments to the synaptic connections that exist between the neurones. This is true of ANNs as well...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This is true of ANNs as well.
Why use neural networks?
Neural networks, with their remarkable ability to derive meaning from complicated or imprecise data, can be used to extract patterns and detect trends that are too complex to be noticed by either humans or other computer techniques. A trained neural network can be thought of as an "expert" in the category of information it has been given to analyse...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Computers And Information Processing
- If You Were James Gorman, The New Head Of Global Wealth Management, What Information Systems Would You Invest In? Why? Do You Think Morgan Stanley’S Plans For An Integrated Client Information System Are Worthwhile?
- Information Processing
- New Paradigm for Marketing Research in the Information Age
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- Information processing and cognitive development
- Applying Social Network Analysis to the Information in CVS Repositories
- Artificial Neural Networks for Misuse Detection
- Computers and Information Processing
- How the Information Age Has Changed the Information Systems Industry
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
- Sensorless Control Of Induction Motors By Artificial Neural Networks
- Speaker identification and verification over short distance telephone lines using artificial neural networks
- The impact of Information Systems on business process design (or redesign), managerial roles, and the changing world of work
- What is a Neural Network
2 pages / 491 words
2 pages / 318 words
2 pages / 342 words
2 pages / 501 words
3 pages / 630 words
2 pages / 333 words
1 pages / 290 words