Title: What do these intelligence tests mean for immigrants and their children?
|Date:||May 16, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 485|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
When we talk about immigrants my opinion is that it will be very big disadvantage for most of them. On the other hand the situation doesn't seem like this when we talk about their children. A reason for this is consist in three main factors which I will present in this essay, and I will ground on my position with some examples...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
While they won't have this problem if they did the test on their native language. This mean that their IQ test won't be real measure of their intelligence. It's not the same with their children, especially if they grew up in this country. How we know the kids are more likely to learn fast different languages in their early ages...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Education: "we Should Cherish Our Children's Freedom To Think"
- How High-Stakes Tests Are Hurting Our Children's Future
- Some people believe that once a woman has children, she should give up her job and devote all her time to caring for them. This is because they are the ones who are able to provide the best care for their children. Others believe that a working ...
- The Education of our Children
- Detention of refugees and immigrants, including children in detention.
- EDUCATION: CHILDREN WITH LEARNING DIFFICULTIES
- Education Of Gifted Children
- Parent's Taking Control Of Their Children's Education
- Sex Education And Children
- What do these intelligence tests mean for immigrants and their children?
- Do Standard Intelligence Tests Actually Measure Intelligence?
- Moral Education of Children
- The Plight Of Children At Risk [Orphaned And Vulnerable Children]
- Children Immigrants
- How Children Become Indifferent To Public Education
3 pages / 637 words
2 pages / 499 words
2 pages / 485 words
2 pages / 417 words
1 pages / 265 words
2 pages / 305 words
2 pages / 522 words